Version 1.4.3 - Enigmatic Ellenier
released this 6 months ago | 0 commits to master since this release
This bug fixes another bug in the material editor, this time introduced in 1.4.2.
Version 1.4.2 - Enigmatic Ellenier
released this 6 months ago | 2 commits to master since this release
This version fixes a bug in the material editor.
Version 1.4.1 - Enigmatic Ellenier
released this 6 months ago | 6 commits to master since this release
This version has an improved FPS capping mechanism, which was sorely needed after the failure that was the one in pre-1.4 versions.
Version 1.4.0 - Enigmatic Ellenier
released this 6 months ago | 8 commits to master since this release
Starting with version 1.4.0, this application requires a recent version of the Universal C Runtime. If you are using a version of Windows 10 older than version 1803, please update your system. If you are using Windows 7, 8, or 8.1, you can try installing the Visual C++ 2015-2022 redistributable package first, but compatibility with those systems is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility with version 0.9 of the game. This includes, but is not limited to, weapon parts, accessories, and materials added in the update.
- Unsafe mode has been removed, as its usefulness was nil.
- An "advanced mode" was added. The toggle is found in the application settings (Save Tool menu → Settings). With advanced mode disabled, which is the default, some values that were undocumented or had an unknown purpose are now hidden.
- The application now properly supports the UTF-8 encoding and thus will be able to open paths that contain non-ASCII characters.
- The application now supports DPI scaling properly and shouldn't have blurry fonts on any scaling above 100%.
- Logging has been improved for easier troubleshooting.
- Editing resources is now possible on a fresh profile that has none at all.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
Dickish Cyclops (version 1.3.5)
released this 11 months ago | 0 commits to 1point3-extended-support since this release
This version fixes a branch that could lead to error toasts appearing when they shouldn't.
Dickish Cyclops (version 1.3.4)
released this 1 year ago | 4 commits to 1point3-extended-support since this release
This version fixes a bug in the save reading code that would lead to save files becoming larger and larger each time they're written to.
Dickish Cyclops (version 1.3.3)
released this 1 year ago | 6 commits to 1point3-extended-support since this release
This version fixes a regression in M.A.S.S. importing.
Dickish Cyclops (version 1.3.2)
released this 1 year ago | 77 commits to master since this release
Changelog from 1.3.1
Save file reading/writing
- Improved safety by ensuring the save files are of the proper types.
- Improved how save files are written by the tool.
- Added the ability to "remove" shield parts and bullet launcher projectiles, at the cost of losing the accessory slots. It doesn't actually remove them, hence the quotes, and instead just sets the part ID to one that doesn't exist.
- Mapped all of the accessories and weapon parts, and added a popup that allows you to change them.
- Fixed an embarassing bug when saving armour parts.
- Fixed an issue with the damage type radio buttons for weapons (the Shock radio button was wired to the Freeze damage type 🤦♂️).
- Removed the dependencies on cpr and json.hpp, in favour of pure libcurl. This increased performance and reduced executable size significantly.
- Changed where the Save Tool looked for new versions. Instead of checking Gitea's API (which returns a huge JSON object), it instead checks
https://williamjcm.ovh/mbst/version, which returns just the needed data (latest version and download link) in easy-to-parse plain text.
- Improved performance of updating the staged M.A.S.S. list.
- Fixed a few bugs.
Logging and error reporting
- The whole logging mechanism was improved, with many more things being logged.
- In-app toast notifications were improved as well, making them not cut off if the message was too long. Instead, they'll just wrap if the text is too wide.
Hotfix 1.3.1 for version 1.3.0
released this 1 year ago | 113 commits to master since this release
- Fixed a bug when importing a M.A.S.S..
- Fixed a bug in the file update checker.
- Fixed a bug in the version update checker.
Dickish Cyclops (version 1.3.0)
released this 1 year ago | 116 commits to master since this release
Game version this release was tested with: version 0.8.6.
Changes since 1.2.0
- A new save reading/writing system based on agc93/unsave, to allow better and quicker implementation of new Save Tool features.
- A M.A.S.S. viewer/editor compatible with most M.A.S.S. data. Changing weapon parts and tuning aren't supported yet.
- Compatibility with profiles made with version 0.8.x of the game.